Saturday, May 23, 2009

What if...

What if i wasn't trying to study systems of knowledge for my exam in a few days? Then I
  1. wouldn't be trying to procrastinate so much but probably doing something productive right now
  2. in my complete boredom i probably wouldn't have wanted to try out a blog
  3. and finally I probably wouldn't even be here

So, I am now introduced into the world of blogging. Please don't tear every post into little pieces, analyzing every word and trying to discover the meaning behind it. Contrary to what my blog title implies, probably none of my blogs will be all philosophical. Till now, I can see this as a place where I can just write down my thoughts. Nowadays they have no space in my head with all the (currently useless) information I am trying desperately to remember.

And I just read through what I wrote. Oh so formal to my dismay! Oh well.

And it's short and sweet...well, I hope it's sweet, its definitely short. xD

5 comments:

  1. clarrrrrrraaaaaaa :D
    and marie angelique starts blogging too!! haha xD
    isnt that grand??:P
    your writing has a sense of humour which i truly appreciate and it makes me smile xD
    keep it up, i wana read about your thoughts :P *cough cough* O=)
    xxxxx
    gl wid studies :)
    ejja we can do it xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. mhux ahjar you write the pdf?
    please
    thanks
    XD

    welcome

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the world of blogging XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyy wow that was 1 great 1st blog clar....and the sarcastic tone very typical of you is there too!!haha prosit xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. ye agree.. u could have told us about it earlier ta :P but prosit

    ReplyDelete