Friday, April 30, 2010

A running theme in these current times, is of course procrastination. I applaud anyone who has not heard the word or engaged in said activity. To all those nodding your head, stop reading and go continue with your work!
Unless of course, any distraction is welcome as an excuse to drop your books.

The human brain is a wonderful thing. What makes me so passionate and understanding about a certain topic yet so baffling for you? Some people call them gifts..I do agree. Some people have a way with words, such that if they write a thesis about the species of ant that keeps crawling over the floor in summer one would willingly read it. And comment, "My my how interesting."

One are just so funny, all you can do around them is laugh. Unfortunetly, this can cause some major backfiring as of course they might think you are some air-headed bimbo. Sorry for the stereotyping. You just can't help it though. And I'm not talking to you biased people out there who state their crush is so funny hence all the giggling. Some people are just funny.

I'm of course extremely jealous of those people who dance. Not just the silly dancing I do alone in my bedroom, effectively stubbing my toes every few minutes. No. The type which leave you breathless, the type which engage you in some story they are telling simply by a move. Those that have the ability to look so effortless but every move, every expression conveys the emotion of the character they are portraying. And they say dancing is for sissies.

Off on a tangent I see. Procrastination has no line of thought. It is not planned. The efforts we go through to not do what we are supposed to be doing are quite incredible. From checking a song, I turned to facebook and somehow I ended up reading blogs. Where I thought, my my these people are gifted. BLOG.

And in my efforts to waste time and not work, I have come to realise it is now indeed time for bed. I congratulate myself for producing possibly the most boring few sentences put together in the history of mankind. Of course that's an exaggeration, I can think of many many other boring sentences. Just not right now.

Da di dum. La ti da. We're so close to reaching that famous happy ending.
I have always thought gollywog is a really funny word. At least.I think that's the word I'm looking for.

It's 11.26. You have the first real number for 2 times, add them together, then add the third number with double itself. And you get the time.

You've got to love i-should-be-stressing-out-and-working-my-bum-off-but-im-not stress. But I love my bed even more right now.
Much love blowing your way, from the bed and I.


2 comments:

  1. I found an error in your second to last paragraph! XD Cause I have /that/ much to do.

    Adding the third with double itself = 3 + 2 x 6 = 15 :P

    captcha: carle: ye olde carl

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm i was pretty sure adding the third number with double itself is => 2+ 2x2 = 6
    i dno how u came to that conclusion :p

    ReplyDelete